- About Us
YHI Power is part of the YHI Group, which has carved a niche for itself as a distributor of high quality products in global automotive and industrial power industries. Started in Singapore in 1948, YHI’s presence today can be found in over 100 countries operating through more than 30 entities located in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
YHI Power established in Australia for over 25 years has grown and diversified its business and is now recognised as a distributor of high quality industrial and automotive products.
YHI Power has adopted the groups “3M strategy” – Multi-product, Multi – brand, Multi- category, enabling it to focus on a portfolio of premium and proprietary brands, providing our customers with more purchasing options.
In 2009, Neuton Power YHI’s proprietary brand of power products was launched and has grown to become the company’s flagship brand. Using a network of sales and warehousing facilities in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. YHI Power provides superior customer service to ensure the customer has the right product on time to meet their needs.
- To be a recognised Australian distributor of high-quality automotive, industrial and solar batteries and associate products.
- To position YHI POWER effectively by continuously providing customers with quality products and distinctive customer services so as to build strong customer relationships.
- To provide growth and opportunities for our employees and to consistently generate stable returns to shareholders.
- To be committed to quality, professional and personnel management, sound business practices and teamwork.
YHI Power Logo Rationale
The logo is a symbol of strength and cohesiveness of our diversified Group. Owing much to our humble and dynamic beginning, we attach a strong sentiment in our original name Yew Huat, depicted as in the logo.
The four wings represent our stakeholders – customers, principals, employees and shareholders – coming together in a tradition of trust and responsibility, and growing through hard work, dedication and commitment. The oval shape signifies the globalisation of our operations, while the blue accentuates our philosophy of upholding fairness and integrity in all our business relationships.
We deeply believe that in order to succeed in this competitive environment, not only we need highly sophisticated facilities, well-developed policies, procedures and systems, most importantly, we need a corporate culture that allows our employees to bring out their best in them. The foundation for building such a culture is based on the following core values:
- Mutual Respect
- Integrity & Honestly
- Quality of Work
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement
Corporate Culture itself is invincible and unpredictable. In order to ensure its success, employees must try their best to upgrade their work quality and demonstrate the following Corporate Culture to the fullest:
- Honesty, Frankness, Trust and Confidentiality
- Encouragement and Challenge
- Appreciation and Constructive Criticism
- Real Listening
- Respect for Difference, Tolerance, Okay To Be Yourself
- Consideration for Feelings of Others
- Acceptable to Express Feelings
- Giving and Receiving in Balance
- Excitement, Fun, Humour (Not At Others’ Expense)
- Not Afraid to Tackle Disagreements Or Difficulties
- Find Time to Reflect, Exercise, Relax and Keep Well
- Everyone Taking Responsibility for Outcomes